Thursday 21 November 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge

Fudge is so easy and so delicious and also a favourite of my man so while I was waiting on some baking to come out of the oven a threw this together. Only took a few minutes, also set rather quickly so I didn't have to wait long at all to test it out but I will admit that I had a taster before it was completely set!

I think it goes without saying that this one isn't on my healthy list. But we can all do with a treat every now and again.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge


Makes about 20 pieces

1/2 Tin (200 g) Lite condensed milk
100 g butter
1 Cup brown sugar
1/2 Cup peanut butter
100 g milk chocolate, chopped

1. Line a 20 cm pan with baking paper.

2. Place condensed milk, butter, and brown sugar in a saucepan over a low heat and cook for about 10 minutes, until the mixture starts to bubble. Stir approximately every 2 minutes.

3. Add chocolate and peanut butter and stir until smooth and well combined.

4. Pour into the pan and chill until set, cut into squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment