Thursday 19 February 2015

Tandoori Chicken Wraps

These wraps bring the taste of Indian cuisine into a quick and easy burrito-style dish.


The great thing about these wraps is that they take almost no time at all to prepare, making them perfect for that midweek rush to get dinner on the table. 


 I served the wraps with a simple rice side dish make up of basmati rice cooked in chicken stock with cumin, turmeric, and chili. It paired with the wraps brilliantly.


Tandoori Chicken Wraps


Serves 4

2 Tbsp Tandoori paste
4 Tbsp light Greek yogurt
500 g Chicken breast, cut into strips
8 wholemeal tortillas
1/2 iceberg lettuce, chopped
2 carrots, coarsely grated
1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1/2 red onion, sliced

1. Combine the tandoori paste and yogurt. Toss the chicken in this and coat well.

2. Heat a dash of oil in a large fry pan over a medium-high heat. Fry the chicken until cooked.

3. Assemble the wraps with the chicken and vegetables and enjoy :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh Nicole, these look so yummy! I have never seen tandoori paste bu I'm sure I can find it. I must try these very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nicole, these look so yummy! I have never seen tandoori paste bu I'm sure I can find it. I must try these very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so delicious, Nicole! I love chicken wraps, and I can't wait to try the tandoori sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wraps and your Chicken Tandoori Wrap looks amazing. Thank you for joining us at #purebloglove. We look forward to having you every Thursday night at 8 PM, EST through Sunday night. ~Cydnee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super delicious. Great recipe. Thanks for posting this...

    Simon

    ReplyDelete