Thursday 30 January 2014

Raspberry Orange Smoothie

It was a perfect Summer day here (pity it was a weekday!) and after walking our dog, Ella, in the evening sunshine I was really craving a smoothie of some sort.

I just grabbed what I had at hand and ended up with this wee beauty. It tasted fantastic and satisfied my craving perfectly, not to mention, it made for a nice healthy dessert!


Raspberry Orange Smoothie


Makes 1 large or 2 small

1 Cup frozen raspberries
1 Cup orange juice (I actually used orange and mango and it was amazing!)
1/2 Cup light Greek yogurt
About 5 ice cubes, smashed up a little
1 Tbsp sweetener (I used Stevia, normal sugar would be fine too)

1. Place everything in a blender, blend until smooth, and enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing. Will give it ago when i get back to NZ :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! I make one similar (just add spinach).

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum I could so do with this now its been 42 degrees today and its still so hot and its nearly midnight. Great blog so glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That sounds unbearable! My Boyfriend just got back from a conference in Adelaide and he said the heat was awful. I can imagine just wanting everything cold! Thank you so much! Great to have you here, I hope you enjoy my posts =)

      Delete
  4. These were super tasty and great on a hot day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked them =D You'll have to help me decide on what to put in the next one xx

      Delete