Chocolate Chip Cookies are a much loved classic. But how do you make them even more mouthwatering delicious? TRIPLE CHOCOLATE!
These easy-to-make cookies are packed full of milk, dark, and white chocolate chunks.
Cookies are a great baking project - the are straightforward and fun to make, and no matter what you bits of deliciousness you through into the dough they taste amazing.
... the only thing is making sure there is enough dough to actually make some cookies!! (but that I mean, don't eat all the cookie dough!)
Triple Chocolate Cookies
Makes about 24
175 g (6.2 oz) butter, softened
3/4 Cup brown sugar
3/4 Cup caster (super fine) sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/4 Cups plain flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 Cup milk chocolate chips/chunks
1/2 Cup dark chocolate chips/chunks
1/2 Cup white chocolate chips/chunks
1. Preheat oven to 180C (350F) and line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. Mix the butter and sugars together in a bowl or mixer until pale and creamy.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla and mix.
4. Sift the flour and baking powder into the butter mixture and fold in the chocolate chips
5. Roll the mixture into teaspoon sized balls, place on the baking trays, with a couple of centimeters between each cookie and bake for 20 minutes, until lightly golden on top.
6. Remove from the oven, allow to cool for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.