Makes 20 slices
250 g plain biscuits (I used plain vanilla biscuits)
120 g Butter
200 g light condensed milk
190 g fondant lollies*
1. Process the biscuits to a fine crumb in a food processor. Roughly chop the lollies into small pieces/chunks.
2. Melt the butter with the condensed milk in a saucepan over a low-medium heat.
3. Stir the biscuit crumbs and chopped lollies into the melted butter/condensed milk.
4. Turn out the mixture onto a clean surface and roll into a log. Roll the log in desiccated coconut, wrap in cling film and refrigerate until set (a couple of hours).
5. Cut into slices and store in an airtight container.