Chocolate Orange Brownies
Makes approx 16
200 g butter
200 g chocolate (half of a Terrys chocolate orange (87 g), and 113 g dark chocolate)
2 Cups plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 Cup sugar
1/2 Cup brown sugar
Half a chocolate orange, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 170ºC (335ºF) and line the base of a slice pan with baking paper.
2. Melt butter and chocolate together over a double boiler and stir until smooth.
3. Whisk in the eggs one at a time, then whisk in the sugar.
4. Sift in the flour, baking powder, and salt, followed by the chopped chocolate orange.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the top is crispy and the center soft, but cooked. Cool in pan and then cut into squares.