Sundried Tomato Chicken Breast
4 Small or 2 large (and cut in half lengthways) skinless chicken breasts'
8 Tbsp Sundried tomato pesto
8 Tbsp grated mozzarela
1/3 Cup light Greek yogurt
1 Cup Panko breadcrumbs (Or wholemeal, or a mixture of both)
1. Heat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Make a small cut in the side of the chicken breasts and make a big hole in the centre of the breasts with a sharp knife.
3. Spread 2 Tbsp of pesto inside each breast, followed by 2 Tbsp Mozzarella.
4. Place the yogurt in a bowl and spread the breadcrumbs on a plate. Coat each piece of chicken with yogurt and then roll in the breadcrumbs to coat.
5. Transfer to the baking tray and bake in the oven for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve with mashed potato, rice, or pasta with a green salad.