Here's a rich chocolate treat for the adults, but try not to eat too many at once!
Whiskey Chocolate TrufflesMakes 10
1/4 Cup cream
3/4 Cup dark chocolate chips
2 Tbsp butter
2 Tbsp Whiskey
1/2 Cup dark chocolate chips, melted (may need extra)
1 Cup chopped peanuts
1. Heat the cream in a saucepan over a medium/low heat, being careful not to burn. Remove from the heat and stir in the 3/4 Cup chocolate chips. Mix until smooth.
2. Whisk in the butter and whiskey.
3. Place in the fridge until completely cooled (it'll set to near solid)
4. Roll into small balls, dip in the melted chocolate and roll in the peanuts.
5. Set aside for the chocolate shell to harden, store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.