Sunday 2 February 2014

Rocky Road

Rocky road is one of my favorites, and what makes it even better is that it's so super simple to make. Although rocky road is easy to make, it still took me a long time to find the perfect combination of ingredients, but once I put this lot together I knew I had it.



Rocky Road


Makes 24 pieces

350 g quality milk or dark chocolate (whichever you prefer)
1/2 Cup chopped peanuts
2 Frys Turkish Delight bars (or Cadbury Turkish Delight), chopped into small pieces.
100 g mini marshmallows

1. Line a slice pan with baking paper. Melt the chocolate. Set aside to cool.

2. When the chocolate is no longer hot, add the peanuts, Turkish Delight, and marshmallows. Stir well to combine.

3. Pour into the prepared slice pan and refrigerate until set.

4. Once set, cut into small pieces. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.

Note: you really need to be patient and let the chocolate cool, if you put the marshmallows in when the chocolate is still too hot then the marshmallows will just melt and you will end up with a sticky mess, it'll taste delicious but the chocolate probably won't set properly.

1 comment:

  1. Rocky Road sounds delicious! I love baking and kind of stopped for a bit---but I am adding this to my fall baking list

    ReplyDelete